Tuesday, August 31

Self-Stitched-September

When I first saw the call for the Self-Stitched-September, although I liked the idea of  wearing your own creation for a whole month, I thought that I didn't have enough me-sewn outfit to cover a whole month.Since then I have been visiting different blogs as usual and seeing all these seamstresses signing up for it encouraged me to join. Finally,  today morning _ the last day of August _ I could not resist any more and signed up for that!  
And this is my pledge:


 I, Libra-s, of www.eightheavens.blogspot.com, sign up as a participant of Self-Stitched-September. I endeavor to wear at least one handmade or refashioned item every day for the duration of September 2010.

I still don't have enough self-created items for the whole September, but I'm going to make more as we go on.
Actually, it has been a good start; I began to sew a pair of pants for myself today afternoon.


I almost finished these pants. I just need to sew the facing and hem, and I will have one more item for Self-Stitched-September!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

These pants look like a really good wardrobe basic that will go with everything!!
Thanks for you comment, and hope you enjoy self stitched September!